[CMake] FindPostgreSQL.cmake doesn't find headers and libraries

Mauricio Klein mauricio.klein.msk at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:58:41 EDT 2012

Hello everybody!

I'm trying to make CMake find the following files from PostgreSQL package:
- libpq-fe.h
- library pq (i mean, -lpq)

I'm using the Find script attached to this e-mail, but neither header and
libraries are found.

I'm sure the both are installed.

Taking a look at the script, i saw that one of the paths analyzed in the
headers search is "/usr/include/postgresql", where the file libpq-fe.h is
saved, but the scripts doesn't find it.

Someone can help me fixing this script (i know almost nothing of CMake
scripts programming and, unfortunately, i have no time right now :( )

Thanks in advance for any help!

PS: Script file attached in this e-mail.

--
Best regards,

Maurício Souza Klein.