[CMake] CPack doesn't recognize custom templates

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Tue May 8 07:51:31 EDT 2012

2012/5/8  <norulez at me.com>:
> There is no difference with your command. It still uses the NSIS.template.in file from the CMake installation.

Are there any difference between the 2 CPackConfig.cmake files ?
WinXP failing case vs Win7 working case?

Does the ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/cmake/NSIS.template.in file has any weird
attribute?
Is it readable by "normal user"? (you said it works if you are admin right?)

> Yes I tried the configurations in new build directories such as build1 ... buildn.

I got that but I suspected something in the source tree (where your
NSIS.template.in is)
so starting from another source tree (taken from your VCS) may exhibit
different behavior.

If all that fail I'm afraid I cannot help more unless you can build a
minimalistic example
which shows the wrong behavior.

(I have no WinXP at hand but then I may look into the source more thoroughly).

--
Erk
http://www.le-message.org