[CMake] CPack doesn't recognize custom templates

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Tue May 8 05:52:30 EDT 2012

2012/5/8  <norulez at me.com>:
> I use CMake 2.8.7 from the zip archive.
> Out of source builds are the defaults, so yes I use out of source builds.

Good.
But did you try with fresh new (empty) build tree AND fresh new
checked-out source tree?

> I tried  CMP0017 with NEW and with OLD, but there is no difference, normally I don't specify this policy manually.

OK.

Could you send us the CPackConfig.cmake files used in the faulty case
(WinXP) and working case (Win7)?

Could you also try:

cpack -D CPACK_MODULE_PATH=/path/to/source/cmake -G NSIS

--
Erk
http://www.le-message.org