[CMake] Dependencies between independent projects

Alexander Broekhuis a.broekhuis at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:12:30 EDT 2012

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply,

2012/4/30 Petr Kmoch <petr.kmoch at gmail.com>

> Hi Alexander,
>
> I had to create a very similar setup at work. My solution was to
> define a global property for the list of projects to generate. There
> is a top level CMakeLists.txt file which doesn't define any targets,
> but just includes all subdirectories as necessary.

This looks good, but still requires a user to change the list of projects
to build. I'm looking more for a maven like solution. Starting a build of a
"subproject" should automatically build all its dependencies without any
configuration.

I'll take a look at your example and see if I can build something using
that.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis