[CMake] FindSubversion

Totte Karlsson totte at dunescientific.com
Thu Jun 28 19:48:01 EDT 2012

 > In your build directory run:
 >
 > cmake -D  Subversion_SVN_EXECUTABLE=c:/some/thing/svn.exe .

Well, I want clients of this library to be able to compile it without too many
tricks. I assume your command changes the path in the cache to a different svn
client. Is that right?

I found that uninstalling the cygwin svn client, makes things work (cmake then
finds the tortoise command line client). So I'll just tell my clients that they
have to uninstall their cygwin svn client if they want to compile this code.

Having two svn command line clients may seem odd anyway..?

Perhaps, having the user setting up svn (giving the path to) in the UI would
make most sense, since the findcommand fails in this case? Not sure how to do
that however...

Thanks,
-totte