[CMake] Finding Mali Developer Tools OpenGL ES 2.0 emulator under windows

Jonathan Romero jonnyro at jonnyro.com
Fri Jun 22 17:49:05 EDT 2012

I'm trying to build a find module to seek out the EGL library provided as
part of the Mali Developer Tool suite under win32.

The file I want is at C:/Program Files (x86)/ARM/Mali Developer
Tools/OpenGL ES Emulator v1.3.0"

I cant for the life of me get it to succeed in finding the path.  Am I
doing something wrong with handling the spaces?

# - Try to find EGL
# Once done this will define
#  EGL_FOUND - System has GLES
#  EGL_INCLUDE_DIRS - The GLES include directories
#  EGL_LIBRARIES - The libraries needed to use GLES

SET(EGL_FOUND FALSE)

SET(MALI_DIR "C:/Program Files (x86)/ARM/Mali Developer Tools/OpenGL ES
Emulator v1.3.0")

find_path(EGL_INCLUDE_DIR
    egl.h
    PATHS "${MALI_DIR}/include"
    NO_DEFAULT_PATH
)

find_library(EGL_LIBRARY NAMES EGL PATHS "${MALI_DIR}\bin")

set(EGL_LIBRARIES ${EGL_LIBRARY} )
set(EGL_INCLUDE_DIRS ${EGL_INCLUDE_DIR} )

include(FindPackageHandleStandardArgs)
# handle the QUIETLY and REQUIRED arguments and set EGL_FOUND to TRUE
# if all listed variables are TRUE
find_package_handle_standard_args(EGL DEFAULT_MSG
                                  EGL_LIBRARY EGL_INCLUDE_DIR)

IF(EGL_LIBRARY AND EGL_INCLUDE_DIR)
    SET(EGL_FOUND TRUE)
ENDIF()