[CMake] search include path from find_path failure

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jun 21 09:28:49 EDT 2012

If you want to find a library, then use find_library. find_path is for *any* type of file, and only matches on file name, find_path does not know anything special about libraries. find_library does know some special stuff about libraries (like to look for them in directories listed in the LIB  and PATH environment variables).

HTH,
David