[CMake] [CDash] dashboard missing uploaded builds

m.hergarden m.hergarden at euphoria-it.nl
Wed Jun 20 02:01:36 EDT 2012

Since a few days my cdash dashboard has stopped showing certain uploaded
builds. In the logfiles of the sites I can see they have been uploaded
successfully, and I do see the files on the cdash server in the backup
directory. The database does not show them however. The weird part is
that it does not reproduce every day. Some builds that are missing one
day may appear the next. Up untill a week ago it still worked, and I did
add a few long running buildsteps to the builds that are missing.

My setup:

CDash-1.8.2
cmake version 2.8.5

The build is controlled by a ctest script that does the configuring,
building and uploading.

How do I debug this issue?

Regards,
Micha Hergarden