[CMake] Generating Eclipse project failed ( MacOS + Eclipse CDT 3.7 + vtk )

Jana Sefcikova neollie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:59:01 EDT 2012

Dear users,
I am new in CMake and I followed tutorial
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/Eclipse_CDT4_Generator , downloaded latest c++
Eclipse , my cmake version is 2.8.7

I obtained following warning/error ? during cmake configuration of my
project :
"-- Could not determine Eclipse version, assuming at least 3.6 (Helios).
Adjust CMAKE_ECLIPSE_VERSION if this is wrong."
So I used cmake-gui to present manually version to 3.7 and run
configuration again.
I got exactly same message.

Tutorial states that eclipse projects .project and .cproject should be
generated but they are not generated.
But Makefile is there and i can manually compile and run project.

What could be reason, why projects are not generated ?

Thanks in advance
Jana