[CMake] Visual Studio 2012 Beta: unable to compile individual files

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Jun 12 13:28:00 EDT 2012

On 06/11/2012 07:21 PM, Ben Medina wrote:
> 1>Error: Cannot build selected files.

I can reproduce this with VS 11 RC.  I can also confirm that
it does not happen with the older VS 11 developer preview.
Since you were able to reproduce this without CMake being
involved, please proceed to report it to MS upstream and if
possible post a link to the report page back here.

Thanks,
-Brad