[CMake] Skip(ped) test with CTest?

Christoph Grüninger christoph.grueninger at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Jun 8 10:47:36 EDT 2012

Hi CMake,
can I skip a test with CTest? Currently I do not add a test which is
dependent on a not found feature, like:

if(feature_found)
   add_test(..)
endif(feature_found)

If all tests pass, I still don't know whether everything is fine,
because the not added tests are not shown.

Has CMake the possibility to mark tests "to skip".
Or the other way round, if my test detects that the feature is not
available it exits with status code not zero, let's say 77. And CMake
does not throw an error but marks the test neither as passed nor failed,
but as skipped.

If this is not possible, would it be worth to write a feature request in
the CMake bug tracker?

Bye
Christoph

--
People who are more than casually interested in computers should have
at least some idea of what the underlying hardware is like. Otherwise