[CMake] build location when using Xcode generator

James Walker jamesw at frameforge3d.com
Mon Jun 4 15:26:08 EDT 2012

Hi, I am new to CMake and trying to get started on the Smartbody project
(http://smartbody.ict.usc.edu/).  The project was set up to use the Unix
makefiles generator, but I switched it to Xcode because that's more
familiar to me.  However, the executable is not going where it's
supposed to.  In CMakeLists.txt, it says

install(

   	TARGETS ${EXEC_LIST}
	RUNTIME DESTINATION core/smartbody/sbm/bin
)

but when I look in the Xcode build settings for the target, the path
core/smartbody/sbm/bin is not present under Build Locations or
Installation Directory or anywhere else.  Any suggestions?

(In case it matters: OS X 10.6.8, Xcode 3.2.6, CMake 2.8.8)
--
   James W. Walker, Innoventive Software LLC
   <http://www.frameforge3d.com/>