[CMake] Nina Generator on Windows generates too long link cmd lines

Claus Klein claus.klein at arcormail.de
Mon Jun 4 02:19:55 EDT 2012

Yes, at least the old Darwin ar does not support this option!

claus-kleins-macbook-pro:ninja clausklein$ /usr/bin/ar -h
usage:  ar -d [-TLsv] archive file ...
	ar -m [-TLsv] archive file ...
	ar -m [-abiTLsv] position archive file ...
	ar -p [-TLsv] archive [file ...]
	ar -q [-cTLsv] archive file ...
	ar -r [-cuTLsv] archive file ...
	ar -r [-abciuTLsv] position archive file ...
	ar -t [-TLsv] archive [file ...]
	ar -x [-ouTLsv] archive [file ...]
claus-kleins-macbook-pro:ninja clausklein$

I think, solaris and BSD will have the same version, but not sure.

This future needs a runtime test, IMO

Claus