[CMake] Nina Generator on Windows generates too long link cmd lines

Claus Klein claus.klein at arcormail.de
Sat Jun 2 19:02:11 EDT 2012

Hi Peter,

after a quick test with our code, I found again the problem with unix
ar utile for static libs. it does not support a linker response file!

And is is not clear to me who sets this cache values:
CMAKE_CXX_RESPONSE_FILE_LINK_FLAG:STRING=-Wl,@
CMAKE_CXX_USE_RESPONSE_FILE_FOR_OBJECTS:BOOL=TRUE
CMAKE_C_RESPONSE_FILE_LINK_FLAG:STRING=-Wl,@
CMAKE_C_USE_RESPONSE_FILE_FOR_OBJECTS:BOOL=TRUE

I have found a problem if ninja is not at a std path installed. So the
rules.ninja files should use the absolute path to ninja executable.

Here my final Version.

Claus