[CMake] Static and DLL builds in single solution

Matt Campbell mattc at nvidia.com
Sat Dec 8 02:22:20 EST 2012

Hi,

I am quite new to CMake so forgive me if this has already been answered. My current build has a solution with several configurations, (debug, debugDLL, release, releaseDLL, etc.). I was able to add the custom configuration types to the generated VS solution but I am not sure how to tell CMake to generate a SHARED target type for only the dll configurations and a STATIC target type for the static configurations.

Any help would be much appreciated.

-Matt