[CMake] Wiki: version compatibility matrix

Johannes Zarl johannes.zarl at jku.at
Sat Apr 28 13:58:03 EDT 2012

Hi David,

I tried to upload the new matrix today, but the page on standard modules is
too big (112kb): On my current internet connection I get a timeout before the
upload finishes.

Maybe you can do the upload? The text is available from
https://github.com/jzarl/cmake-
vcm/blob/master/split_page/StandardCMakeModules.txt

Otherwise, I'll do it some time next week.

  Johannes