[CMake] Eclipse project and MKL libraries

Giovanni Azua bravegag at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 10:53:01 EDT 2012

On Apr 28, 2012, at 8:56 AM, Eric Noulard wrote:
> target_link_libraries(benchmark ${MKL_LIBRARIES})
>
> I cannot ensure this is OK because the FindMKL.cmake module
> does not seem to be in CMake source.

Thank you! this solved the compilation issue in Mac OS X still a progress :) but not in Ubuntu 12.04 :( I still can't still debug/execute.

I get the following error trying to debug/execute:
dyld: Library not loaded: libmkl_rt.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/bravegag/code/fastcode_project/build_debug/test_matrix
  Reason: image not found

I added the libmkl_rt.so to the project but still doesn't help.

Can anyone advice?

TIA,
Best regards,
Giovanni