[CMake] Is there a setting for Windows DLL file targets that's similar to CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS ?

david_bjornbak at agilent.com david_bjornbak at agilent.com
Fri Apr 27 19:10:45 EDT 2012

We here are trying to setup VS2010 for generating code coverage data....and for that I need to add a linker flag /PROFILE . For adding that to exe we have a cmake variable CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS . But that works only for exe and you add a similar varibale for adding linker flags for DLLs.

In other words is  there a setting for Windows DLL file targets that's similar to CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS ?

++David->Bjornbak;