[CMake] CPack : NSIS - registry key setting/over-riding

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 05:52:09 EDT 2012

Hi,

  As part of my NSIS packaged installer, I need to register an
environment variable e.g. MYSOFTWARE_PATH

  I see the variable CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_REGISTRY_KEY but am unsure
about the syntax

  I tried the following but it didn't work

  SET ( CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_REGISTRY_KEY
	"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\\\Environment\\\\MYSOFTWARE_PATH C:\\\\MyApp"
	)

  Do I have to create the registry key in the first place ? If so, can
CPack do that ?

Regards
--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - RenderMan, Houdini, Visualization, OpenGL, HDF5