[CMake] Ninja and IMPLICIT_DEPENDS

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Apr 18 13:44:48 EDT 2012

The list of known ninja-related issues was just emailed around yesterday
actually... See this email to the list:

  http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2012-April/049930.html

There are 5 issues listed there. See if one of them matches your issue, and
if it does, you can monitor that issue for progress. Or, if not, you can
add an issue with steps to reproduce the problem you're seeing.

Thanks,
David