[CMake] CMake Ninja generator issues: any showstoppers?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Apr 17 16:59:21 EDT 2012

Hello CMake Ninja fans,

We are going to be creating the CMake 2.8.8 final release tomorrow.
However, there are issues reported for the ninja generator. Does anybody
consider them "showstoppers" ?? (I do not, but want a sanity check from the
community -- we will get bug fixes into master and available for the next
release as soon as the fixes are available. But these issues will be in the
2.8.8 release, and not fixed until the next release at this point.)

The following issues are reported against the Ninja generator:

This one just came in yesterday:

The remaining ones have been in there for a couple weeks:

Any thoughts or comments? Feel free to make them in the individual bug
entries as makes sense.

Thanks,
David