[CMake] CMake 2.8.7 + XCode generator + nasm files

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Apr 10 13:36:35 EDT 2012

If you would like to construct a git commit (based on the present
'master' branch), and then attach the patch produced by:

  git format-patch -1

to the issue at http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=9126, then
we will consider it for inclusion in a future CMake release.

Seems like the easiest thing to do, at least for your case, would
simply be add the "nasm" file extension to the code in the recently
factored-out function GetSourcecodeValueFromFileExtension in
Source/cmGlobalXCodeGenerator.cxx. Adding more known file types to
that function will help us keep CMakeLists from being cluttered with
too many required source file properties.

HTH,
David