[CMake] Multiple Versions of CMake

Sara Rolfe smrolfe at u.washington.edu
Mon Apr 9 18:54:42 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have been using CMake on a compute cluster with 64-bit nodes running
RHEL 5.7.  CMake was not installed on the nodes so I built version
2.8.4 in my home directory. Recently the cluster nodes were upgraded
from RHEL 5.7 to RHEL 6.2, which has version 2.6 of CMake installed.
Now I am getting the following error:

CMake Error at /homes/grail/smrolfe/ITK/bin/ITK-3-20-x86_64/
ITKBuildSettings.cmake:10 (message):
   This ITK was built by CMake 2.8.4, but this is CMake 2.6.4.  Please
upgrade
   CMake to a more recent version.

I would like to change the path to Cmake since I don't have permission
to upgrade the software on the nodes and would like to continue using
my own build.  I'd appreciate any pointers.

Thanks,
Sara