[CMake] Xcode CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT per target

marius at porkholt.org marius at porkholt.org
Fri Apr 6 14:31:59 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have a project that has components for both iOS and OSX.
I could do that in Xcode by having multiple targets and changing the Base SDK and the architecture.
I was wandering if there is a way to set CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT and CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES for each target.
I even tried making a CMakeLists.txt for every target and creating a "super project" that would add_subdirectory() them all, but that only resulted in one .xcodeproj with separate architectures for each target but the same Base SDK for the whole project.

Thank you,
Marius Petcu,
Lead Developer at http://porkholt.org