[CMake] String error Cmake

Aaron_Wright at selinc.com Aaron_Wright at selinc.com
Tue Apr 3 14:51:34 EDT 2012

Did you define Executor::runCommand(...)?

---
Aaron Wright

From:   Mauricio Klein <mauricio.klein.msk at gmail.com>
To:     cmake at cmake.org
Date:   04/03/2012 11:49 AM
Subject:        Re: [CMake] String error Cmake
Sent by:        cmake-bounces at cmake.org

One more information:

Andreas, i'm compiling at least 10 .cpp codes, many of them using string
without problems.

The error is occurring just in this function, but i've assured that string
libraries are included.

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 3:46 PM, Mauricio Klein <