[CMake] Problem with linker on win32

Nicolas uruloki at free.Fr
Sun Sep 4 19:05:04 EDT 2011

Thank you for your answers, i'm looking for any clue
For now i'm preparing a possible migration of our production toolchain,
so i'm playing with variables
I'm not sure where to put the build_type definitions. On our project
developers build the code in debug mode. Should  i let it be set on
command line?

About your second question it's still a test, that is why i'm using file
(GLOB) to look for the sources. eventually i will make a script to
convert from our actual pre-makefiles.
And we will have to take into account files generated from other tools
like corba idl compiler or in this case pccts

i will check if the variable is ok but it's probably because i've
changed the output due to company policy

regards

Nicolas