[CMake] Source control bindings feature in CMake needs better documentation

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:36:27 EDT 2011

While waiting on a response I did some experimentation:

set_target_properties(
"${project_name}" PROPERTIES
VS_SCC_LOCALPATH "${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}"
VS_SCC_PROJECTNAME "Perforce Project"
VS_SCC_PROVIDER "MSSCCI:Perforce SCM"
)

This seems to work in VS 2003 but the annoying thing is that when I open
the solution, every single project (about 120 of them) each prompt me for
my username, workspace, and server URL to perforce server.

Is there no way to specify this connection/user/workspace information in
CMake so that when I open the solution it already knows this stuff?

---------
Robert Dailey