[CMake] CMake still broken post-2.8.1

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 09:56:39 EDT 2011

2011/10/27 Phil Smith <phil at voltage.com>:
> Ok, tried the CMakeLists change, no change.
>
> The Dignus-related files are attached.

Thanks, nothing strange in there.

Sorry for the delay, but I'm entering a not so much spare time loop
moreover I should admit I do not have any more debugging idea
for your problem.

Since I may not be able to reproduce your problem I'm stuck.

I hope someone here could take over and help you more.
If ever you would be able to reproduce the problem with
some publicly available tools it would be easier to seek the issue.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org

--