[CMake] Need a full list of reserved words

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 15:38:03 EDT 2011

Thanks, this is awesome and gets me most of what I need. I'm missing one
more thing though.

I need a list of all reserved words used in all commands as parameters. For
example:

list( APPEND )

"APPEND" here is a reserved word. There are also some for
set_target_properties(), and many others.

I need a list of all of these, across all commands.

---------
Robert Dailey