[CMake] cpack ZipDLL / Nsis installer problem.

ycollette.nospam at free.fr ycollette.nospam at free.fr
Fri Oct 28 06:52:59 EDT 2011

Hello,

I found a work around for my problem related to NSIS / ZipDLL.

I rebuild the ZipDLL plugin and changed the OpenFile method: I force the use of SH_DENYNO.
I still don't know why this is happening, but I am digging ...

int ZipPlatform::OpenFile(LPCTSTR lpszFileName, UINT iMode, int iShareMode)
{
	switch (iShareMode)
	{
	case (CZipFile::shareDenyWrite & CZipFile::shareDenyRead):
		iShareMode = SH_DENYRW;
		break;
	case (CZipFile::shareDenyRead):
		iShareMode = SH_DENYRD;
		break;
	case (CZipFile::shareDenyWrite):
		iShareMode = SH_DENYWR;
		break;
	default:
		iShareMode = SH_DENYNO;
	}
	//YC: return  _tsopen(lpszFileName, iMode, iShareMode, S_IREAD | S_IWRITE /*required only when O_CREAT mode*/);
	return  _tsopen(lpszFileName, iMode, SH_DENYNO, S_IREAD | S_IWRITE /*required only when O_CREAT mode*/);
}

Best regards,

YC