[CMake] Precompiled header support in Visual Studio?

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:43:21 EDT 2011

I apologize, the code I had pasted was completely broken. I had meant to fix
a couple of those issues before I posted it since I made my own
customizations to it. While my real copy had the variables renamed correctly
in all places, I made a stupid mistake and included the StdAfx.cpp file in
my list of sources, which set /Yu on it, overwriting the /Yc that was placed
on it.

Thanks for the helpful reminders!

---------
Robert Dailey