[CMake] CMake still broken post-2.8.1

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Oct 24 17:03:58 EDT 2011

Run "cmake --trace" and redirect the voluminous output to a file.

Inspect it for what's unusual and report back with that.

Or, if the file is not too large (I think 40k is our mailing list limit),
just send the whole thing along with a reply.

If it is really large, and you want us to look at it, you can try sending
the whole thing directly to me via email, or post it somewhere online where
everybody can look at it.

HTH,
David