[CMake] RC compiler on Linux

pellegrini pellegrini at ill.fr
Fri Oct 21 09:42:12 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I use CMake 2.8.5 on Linux and Windows machine to build a Fortran project.

On Windows, no problem, the build and the resulting GUI are OK. On
Linux, the build seems to
be OK but the resulting GUI gives an empty screen. Discussing with
Michael a few days ago made
me think that it could be related to the use of an inappropriated motif
library.

However, looking in more details I see with a make VERBOSE=1 that my rc
file is not built
(I do not see the line "Building RC object ..."). even if it is declared
as one of my sources files.

Is there some extra commands to specify to make cmake recognize and
compile a rc file ?

thanks

Eric

--