[CMake] CMake & MFC

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 15:04:27 EDT 2011

I grepped everything possible, I found nothing related to mfc4. This is
getting scary...

Since I'm not a CMake developer or expert, can someone guide me with steps
on how to debug this issue? If I need to debug CMake itself from source,
that is acceptable but hopefully we don't need to start there.

Once I open the generated VS2008 solution, is there anything in project
settings I can look at to maybe see something suspicious? Just let me know
what I need to do and I"ll post the information you need.

Thanks in advance...

---------
Robert Dailey