[CMake] Xcode4 and OpenMP

Kieran Parsons parsons at merl.com
Wed Oct 19 12:15:55 EDT 2011

I am having difficulty with enabling OpenMP on Xcode 4.0.2 (cmake
2.8.6). I need to manually set the "Enable OpenMP support" build option
(once I do everything is fine). I want to set this directly from
CMakeLists.txt. I tried SET(CMAKE_XCODE_ATTRIBUTE_ENABLE_OPENMP_SUPPORT
"Yes") based on CMakeLists.txt found at
https://github.com/thmxv/blender-ocio/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt

But this did not work (still need to manually set). I see the
ENABLE_OPENMP_SUPPORT setting in the ALL_BUILD options, but under the
specific target I still see "No" for the "Enable OpenMP support".

Thanks.