[CMake] Is there a DocBook file anymore

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Oct 18 17:10:54 EDT 2011

Hello, I am the maintainer of the CMakeEd Eclipse plugin and I was finally going to update update the plugin to have the latest information for CMake 2.8.6. The process that I have used in the past to populate the "command completion" is to parse the DocBook file because it was reasonably well laid out and the XML nature of the file made it easy to pick out the parts that I needed. It would seem that with the latest version of CMake that file is gone. Is there another mechanism that I would have the same information?

  I know I can invoke CMake with the --help-command to get the documentation for each command but that is going to involve a whole lot of "screen scraping", even with the HTML formatted version.

 Does anyone have any suggestions? I can post that code that I have used in the past (it is C++ and requires Boost) if that would help.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.