[CMake] Announcement: Visual Studio extension for editing CMake files available.

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Oct 18 15:33:36 EDT 2011

Very cool! Thanks for building this. I downloaded it and installed it
just now, and ... woo-hoo, color syntax highlighting right within
Visual Studio!

I notice that it colors CMakeLists.txt files and *.cmake files, but
not *.cmake.in files. Is it easy to add more file extensions to the
list of those colored?

Thanks,
David C.