[CMake] Announcement: Visual Studio extension for editing CMake files available.

Steven Velez sbv1976 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:52:29 EDT 2011

Hello All,

This is a one time message to publicize the availability of a project
of my own creation that will add CMake language-specific features to
visual studio.

The project home page is hosted on google code:
http://code.google.com/p/vissemee/

I have just made the first binary build available, so I welcome all
CMakers who prefer to spend most of their time in Visual Studio (2010
and above only... sorry) to try it out and let me know how it works
out for them.

As I said before, this is a one time announcement, and if there are
any follow-ups or issues, please do not clutter the cmake list.  A
google group has been establish, and you can sign up for membership
there for further discussion.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/vissemee-discussion

It's been empty for months, so it would be nice to get SOME traffic :)

Thanks,
Steven