[CMake] FindLAPACK in git head

Rolf Eike Beer eike at sf-mail.de
Mon Oct 17 03:47:34 EDT 2011

> Hi,
>
> We're having problems with FindLAPACK in the latest source head. It claims
> it cannot find LAPACK when previous versions of CMake find it just fine.
> It does not work with either the Generic version or the Intel version.
> FindBLAS correctly locates the library though.

No idea so far.

> And when we put in the path for the LAPACK_mkl_lapack_LIBRARY variable, it
> doesn't complain. But then during linking, we get:
>
> /opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/072/lib/intel64/libguide.so: undefined reference
> to `pthread_atfork'
> make[2]: *** [derivative/unitTests/utDerivativeTestc] Error 1
>
> even though libpthread.so exists and is on the library path in /usr/lib.

That means that you need to link against the pthread library. The problem
here is not that the library is not found, but that you did not tell CMake
to use it. Usually this is done by the LAPACK module, so the main reason
you are seeing this at all is that it did not find your library in the
first place.

Eike

Eike