[CMake] CTest of multiple projects

David Thompson dcthomp at sandia.gov
Fri Oct 14 17:32:59 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,

> Is it possible to make CTest aware of other CTest things going on?
> For example, let's say I have a continuous build set up for two
> different projects, and each has 1 test in it that uses all the
> processors in the machine.
>
> Is it possible to set it up in a such a way that the two different
> projects don't get tested at the same time?

I have some shell scripts that use the Unix lockfile command to allow
just one dashboard at a time to run (whichever one owns a specific
file on the filesystem). But ctest may have evolved its own solution
-- I'll be curious to see if anyone else responds with a more official
version. If not, I'm happy to share the scripts.

	David