[CMake] CPACK_RESOURCE_FILE_WELCOME has no effect with NSIS

pellegrini pellegrini at ill.fr
Tue Oct 11 09:24:06 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I would like to package my application using CPACK/NSIS generator.
Using the following line:
    set(CPACK_RESOURCE_FILE_WELCOME ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/README.txt)
has no effect. Indeed,  my installer still show at start up the default
wellcome message.

Looking on the web, I found that this bug was raised some time ago
(http://www.kwwidgets.org/Bug/view.php?id=7880&nbn=2). Has it been
solved since then ?

In the meantime, as a workaround, I was thinking about adding
explicitely the NSIS commands using CPACK_NSIS_EXTRA_INSTALL_COMMANDS.
What do you think about ?

thanks for your help

Eric

--