[CMake] Contribute two new find package implementation.

Mathias Fröhlich M.Froehlich at science-computing.de
Mon Oct 10 06:06:44 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Friday 07 October 2011, Eric Noulard wrote:
> Ok I understand.
> I'll get in touch with Petr to see if he has time to update its
> contribution if he has not I may offer to take over.
Ok, So I am around and can respond to questions more or less timely but I am
not monitoring the mailing list.

> find_package(RTI)
>    would find all of them 1.3, 1516 and 1516e (which is 1516-2010 right?)
>    This would define
>       RTI13_FOUND if 1.3 compliant RTI is found
>       RTI1516_FOUND if 1516 compliant RTI is found
>       RTI1516e_FOUND ...
>
> find_package(RTI COMPONENT RTI1516)
>
> would only search for 1516.
>
> find_package(RTI COMPONENT RTI13 RTI1516)
>
> search for 1.3 and 1516 only etc...
Ok, thats fine then.

> Like I said I will contact Petr directly and ask him whether if he wants
> to continue to maintain the CMake FindRTI.cmake, if not I'll take over
> and import your work + the CERTI modification and propose a unified
> version for CMake.
So you are incorporating the contributed files into FindRTI then?
Or do I need to take some actions?

Greetings

Mathias

--
Dr. Mathias Fröhlich, science + computing ag, Software Solutions
Hagellocher Weg 71-75, D-72070 Tuebingen, Germany