[CMake] CMake 2.8.6 available for download

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Oct 5 11:36:44 EDT 2011

On 10/5/2011 11:17 AM, Clinton Stimpson wrote:

> Peter, is that your problem also?  Can you edit your .cbp to remove lines like
> that?  Or copy it to a file with a .xml extension then open it in a program
> that can check the xml (e.g. firefox).

So, what can we do to get people to try the RC's?   This issue was in RC
1 which went out on 8/26.

   Patch by Campbell Barton: puts definitions into C::B project file

This is really frustrating for the CMake team.  We really need the help
of the users to make sure we have most of the big issues worked out with
the releases.  This issue has been around for over a month in the RC
releases and no one notices.  Then less than 24 hours after the official
release we get the bug report...  :(

-Bill