[CMake] CMake 2.8.6 available for download

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Wed Oct 5 10:29:00 EDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 6:53 AM, Peter Kuemmel <syntheticpp at gmx.net> wrote:
> When I install the .sh version over an existing 2.8.4 release
> and use "CodeBlocks - Unix Makefiles" QtCreator only shows the
> CMakeLists.txt, nothing more.
>
> Seems the "CodeBlocks - Unix Makefiles" generator is broken in 2.8.6.
>
> The entry <Option virtualFolders=".."  looks quite different between
> the two generated .cbp files.

I just tried this with CMake compiled from master, on a fresh ParaView
build tree (hadn't made one in a while) using,

cmake -G "CodeBlocks - Unix Makefiles" ~/ssd/src/ParaView

I was able to open the resulting build directory in Qt Creator 2.3.1
and see all of the source files etc. I can dig a little deeper if you
let me know what version of Qt Creator you are using, a project you
see the issue with etc. I could also give the installer a try if the
problem persists (I normally just build from source and current CMake
master is 2.8.6).

Marcus