No subject

Tue Nov 1 15:57:14 EDT 2011

built CMake and other software projects.  The CMake build was
configured using the binary version of CMake for Windows that you can
download from cmake.org, and the rest of the builds were configured
with the Windows version of CMake that I built on my Wine platform.

For a while CMake was not compatible with the latest version of MinGW
(on my Wine platform and somebody else later reported the same problem
on a Microsoft version of the Windows platform).  The result was
uniformly broken builds for MinGW/CMake.  That CMake issue was
corrected fairly recently. Therefore, I suggest you try that latest
version of CMake (2.8.7) before you try anything else with MinGW.  I
also suggest you use the latest version of MinGW that can be installed
with the latest version of the MinGW/MSYS automatic installer.

To test whether your MinGW/CMake installation is working properly, I
suggest you first try to build CMake itself.  Once that works with
MinGW or MinGW/MSYS (whichever you prefer), then I would move on to
attempt other builds.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin