[CMake] CPACK RPM directories in %files section

Steven Green steven at greenius.ltd.uk
Tue Nov 29 15:38:26 EST 2011

Hello,

This is my first post to this mailing list.  I have a problem relating
to creating an RPM.

Previously I was using CMake version 2.8.4, and when adding a file such
as /etc/init.d/myfile it would only add that one file to the RPM.

I recently upgraded to CMake 2.8.6 and now it is adding /etc and
/etc/init.d to the RPM.

When I try to install it on CentOS using rpm or yum I get an error
message about /etc/init.d conflicting with another package.

This was fixed in bug 9654 (for 2.8.1).  However it seems to have been
recently reverted in response to bug 12305.

Is there some kind of workaround so I can make my RPM install on CentOS?

- Steven.