[CMake] FindDCMTK Not setting up DCMTK_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES Correctly?

Thomas Sondergaard ts at medical-insight.com
Tue Nov 29 14:49:06 EST 2011

On 2011-11-29 18:19, kent williams wrote:
> I actually install DCMTK in a subdirectory of my top-level build, and
> then my program that uses DCMTK is configured with DCMTK_DIR.

What is DCMTK_DIR pointing at? The installation dir or the source dir?
As you can see in the description of the string it is meant to point at
the root of the source directory.

> The problem isnt MY source, the problem is that the DCMTK headers use
> the dcmtk/x/y.h path form to include OTHER DCMTK headers.

That shouldn't be a problem as long as the headers are actually
available in a directory structure that matches that.

> I am doing exactly what you're doing, and if you don't have this
> problem I'm interested in how you got it to work.

What does your DCMTK_INCLUDE_DIRS variable contain?

> While I'm whining -- FindDCMTK.cmake doesn't include liboflog.a in
> DCMTK_LIBRARIES either.

New in dcmtk-3.6.0, I think. We need to file a bug against
FindDCMTK.cmake to have it find that library too.

Cheers,

Thomas