[CMake] Platform Finding modules

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Tue Nov 29 09:50:07 EST 2011

Hi,

There are a few variables: CMAKE_SYSTEM, CMAKE_HOST_UNIX, WIN32, etc
but not as accurate as you seem to need.

http://cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake-2-8-docs.html#variable:CMAKE_SYSTEM

You'd need to take CMAKE_SYSTEM, then refine it through your own
knowledge of the platform.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org