[CMake] VS2005 and cmake

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 10:12:17 EST 2011

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 3:55 AM, Tom Deblauwe <tom.deblauwe at traficon.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Are you sure that is not some kind of extension or plugin that you are
> using?
> I don't think you can reload all the projects at once in VS2005?
> Best regards,
> Tom,

CMake installs a visual studio macro that handles this. When there is
a large change the macro should pop up in the GUI asking you ( I
believe) if you want to continue building or cancel. In either case it
should reload all projects. In the 3 to 4 years I have used CMake with
visual studio (2005 and 2008) I have sometimes seen this fail and
Visual Studio would prompt for reloading.

John