[CMake] ccmake was not created

Mikhail Artemiev artemiev.mikhail at ngs.ru
Wed Nov 23 01:57:52 EST 2011

Hello!
Thank you for the help.

Here is a part of my CMakeCashe.txt:

// -------------------------------------------------------

//Path to a file.
CURSES_CURSES_H_PATH:PATH=/usr/include

//Path to a library.
CURSES_CURSES_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/usr/lib/libcurses.so

//Path to a library.
CURSES_EXTRA_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=CURSES_EXTRA_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND

//Path to a library.
CURSES_FORM_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/usr/lib/libform.so

//Path to a file.
CURSES_HAVE_CURSES_H:FILEPATH=/usr/include/curses.h

//The curses include path
CURSES_INCLUDE_PATH:FILEPATH=CURSES_CURSES_H_PATH-NOTFOUND

//The curses library
CURSES_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=CURSES_CURSES_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND

//Path to a library.
CURSES_NCURSES_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=/usr/lib/libncurses.so

// -------------------------------------------------------

But these files exist in my system:

artemiev at artemiev-desktop:~$ find /usr/lib -name
"libcurse*"
/usr/lib/libcurses.so
/usr/lib/libcurses.a
artemiev at artemiev-desktop:~$ find /usr/lib -name
"libncurse*"
/usr/lib/libncurses++.a
/usr/lib/libncurses.so
/usr/lib/libncurses.a
artemiev at artemiev-desktop:~$ find /usr/include -name
"curse*"
/usr/include/cursesf.h
/usr/include/cursesm.h
/usr/include/curses.h
/usr/include/cursesw.h
/usr/include/cursesp.h
/usr/include/cursesapp.h

I don't understand why these files cannot be found.
Maybe I need to check for some system variables?

Mikhail